Monday 2 December 2013

Are you a Stampin’Up! demonstrator? you NEED to see this…

Hello there,
I am hoping your weekend was super fun and not to hectic stringing lights around the house etc :)
Before I share my pretty today I want to tell you about 2 important things.
1. A fabulous new promotion has been announced on the Stampin’up! website and it’s all to do with LOVE. Yes I know we are all onto Christmas like nobody’s business but it never hurts to prepare early.
Check it out by clicking on the photo below, I am crazy about those sweetheart bags :)
q1_wholelotoflove_customer_12-1-12-9_uk_sp_
And numero dos on my important list is for those of you that visit my blog  who are demonstrators for the most fabulous company ever, Stampin’Up! :)
Are you a demonstrator for SU somewhere in the world?
Do you have a DBWS subscription?
Do you blog, send out newsletter to your customers, create videos on You Tube?
Would you like to be able to easily and quickly create a list of products used on a project that you share that will take your customer straight to your online shop?
Well Joanne James from http://blog.thecraftyowl.co.uk/ together with her genius of a husband have created what I think is the most amazing piece of software that will enable you to add these links to your blogs/websites etc.
You can watch a live demonstration of just how easy and user friendly it is by clicking on the cute owl below
ProductTableBuilderButton
This works for any SU market you simply send in your demo id with your payment and you will receive a product key specific to you and your market. What’s even better is that you can purchase this with a one off payment of £20 until the end of December 2013 after that the price reverts back to £35. But that’s it for life no more money after that initial payment!!
Why I am sharing this? Because I love this program so much, it has saved me a huge amount of time and I  want to help Joanne (a member of my team) get this out there to as many demonstrators as she can to help them with their businesses to. It will totally transform your blogging experience, I promise you.
Ok now for something pretty
In November I have sent a 12 days of Christmas to my customers a series of 12 videos or written tutorials and I am slowly sharing them here on my blog as well as I try to catch up with life after a very hectic last few months.
Today I want to share some simple sparkly ornaments, I have made these for the last 10 years or so in fact before my SU days I used to sell these every year at Christmas fairs.
Stampin'Up! Glittered Baubles Video Tutorial with Monica Gale
They are so easy to make and they turn up sooooo sparkly :) Enjoy the video and thank you for your visit, see you again tomorrow with the first pages of my December Daily :)



Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.


Shop Stampin' Up!

7 comments :

  1. WOO IT'S WONDERFULL...THANKS !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's wooooo wonderfull!!
    thanks monica
    corinne

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Monica! I am off to Ebay to find clear baubles! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ornament - thanks for the great video tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ornaments. Would bring a nice sparkle to anyone's tree
    Great video. thank you
    ColleenB.
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ornaments! My Mom & I did this a long time ago at a Stampin up party! But we had forgotten how we done it! Thanks for sharing the video! Now we can make some more! Again, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx